How to use Priceline to book a hotel?
Priceline Hotels - Top Rated Website
Priceline the iconic "Name Your Own Price" website, might conjure images of blind bidding and hidden hotels. But even without venturing into that territory anymore, Priceline still offers exciting ways to score amazing deals on your next vacation. This article takes you through the world of Priceline hotels, focusing on their alternative booking options and strategies to maximize your savings.
We could say that Priceline hotel booking platform is an alternative to hotel search engines such as Google Hotels, TripAdvisor, HotelsCombined, Kayak Hotels, Skyscanner, Momondo, HotelTonight, Hotwire and similar platforms, with which Priceline compete.
Priceline's The Allure of Mystery Deals
Priceline's signature Express Deals offer deep discounts on undisclosed hotels. You choose your desired star rating, neighborhood, and price range, but the hotel identity remains a surprise until you book. While it adds a touch of excitement, this "mystery box" approach isn't for everyone.
Significant savings: The potential for deep discounts is the biggest draw.
Variety of options: Find hotels across various star ratings, locations, and amenities.
Last-minute deals: Often find great deals on short-notice bookings.
Priceline Last-Minute Hotel Deals
Does Priceline search for last minute hotel deals? - Absolutely!
Hotels want and need to get a full occupancy. Unsold rooms and people canceling their hotel reservation at the last minute speak for a financial loss, and it is therefore not uncommon to see a markdown room pricing when a hotel has not reached its expected quota.
There are several benefits to making hotel bookings at the last minute. Reduced rates, upgraded room, you can also save more by booking last-minute flights with your hotel, which can give you additional savings as a package deal.
If you are up for taking a little risk in order to score major last-minute hotel deals, consider the ‘non-refundable’ option instead of picking hotels with free cancellation. Non-refundable bookings tend to be cheaper because they, on the other hand, are less risky for hotels than free cancellation bookings.
How to Search for Hotel on Priceline?
▪ Go to www.Priceline.com
▪ In the search bar, enter hotels in the city or region where you want to stay.
▪ You can also search by a landmark - ie. Walt Disney World Resort
▪ Priceline Hotels Near Me - search option is also available by entering - Use My Current Location in the search bar.
▪ Within the Priceline hotel search results, you can navigate by hotel list option as well as by interactive map view.
▪ To see more Proiceline hotel results, enter the next page on the bottom of the page for another set of 25 hotels.
Narrow your hotel search
After searching for a hotel, along the top:
▪ Confirm your hotel search results dates are correct or adjust them if necessary.
▪ Use the filters to narrow your search. You can filter by price, occupancy, accommodation, user rating, hotel class, and amenities.
▪ Use the map to see the location and other hotels in the area.
Priceline Hotel Booking
▪ Select a hotel.
▪ Tap or click Choose Your Room.
▪ Verify your dates and other info. Then choose a booking option.
▪ By clicking on the “book” button, you will be forwarded onto a booking page where you can input securly your personal and payment info for the hotel deal found on the Priceline website.
▪ Complete the transaction on Piceline agency's payment page
Compare BusinessHotels vs. Priceline
♦ Start your - CHEAP HOTELS NEAR ME - search by entering your destination city in the "Where to?" and then select your dates.
♦ Options for your selected city will come up. On result page use the filter option to select hotel by name, brand, neighborhood or price. In many cities we have discounts when booking in the same day. ie. Booking for a hotel tonight.
♦ Get all the savings from Business Hotels by booking cheapest hotel deals online, often at lower rates, when compared to the hotel platform Priceline.
Priceline can be a treasure trove for budget-conscious travelers willing to embrace some uncertainty. With careful planning and the right strategies, you can unlock incredible hotel deals. However, it's crucial to understand the limitations and weigh them against your travel needs and risk tolerance before diving in. Remember, travel should be enjoyable, so choose the booking method that brings you the most comfort and value.
Reserve accommodation for your business travel with world's top hotel chains and brands like Wyndham Hotels and Resorts, Marriott Hotels, Choice Hotels, Hilton Hotels, Sheraton, Hyatt Hotels, Westin, Accor Hotels , Radisson, Four Seasons, InterContinental Hotels, Holiday Inn, Best Western Hotels, Shangri-La & OYO Rooms.