How To Use Google Hotels To Get Cheap Hotel Rates?
Compare Business Hotels vs. Google Hotel Search
Start your - HOTELS NEAR ME - search by entering your destination city in the "Where to?" and then select your dates.
Options for your selected city will come up. On result page use the filter option to select hotel by name, brand, neighborhood or price. In many cities we have discounts when booking on the same day. ie. Booking for a hotel tonight.
Get all the savings from Business Hotels by booking the cheapest hotel deals online, often at lower rates, when compared to the hotel meta search engine Google Hotel Search.
Google Hotel Search
Google Hotel Search, previously known as Google Hotel Finder, is a search engine created by Google and specifically designed to make it easier to find and compare hotels and alternative accommodations for business and leisure trips. Travelers can see photos and hotel reviews, compare prices and availability, and reserve a room with the Google Hotel Search.
We could say that it is an alternative to hotel search engines such as Trivago, TripAdvisor, HotelsCombined, Kayak Hotels, Skyscanner, Momondo, HotelTonight, Hotwire and similar platforms, with which Google tries to enter this sector by applying some of the philosophies that have done well to its general search engine.
Google Last Minute Hotel Deals
Does Google Hotel Finder search for last minute deals? - Absolutely! Hotels want and need to get full occupancy. They fill their unsold rooms in several ways. Unsold rooms and people canceling their hotel reservation at the last minute speak for a financial loss, and it is therefore not uncommon to see a markdown room pricing when a hotel has not reached its expected quota. A common way for hotels to sell their unfilled hotel rooms is by partnering with online travel agents and meta search engine like Google Hotel Finder.
If you are ready to take a small risk of scoring big hotel deals at the last minute, consider the 'non-refundable' option instead of opting for hotels with free cancellation. Non-refundable bookings tend to be cheaper because, on the other hand, they are less risky for hotels than free cancellation bookings.
How to Search for Hotel on Google?
▪ Go to www.Google.com
▪ In the search bar, enter hotels in the city or region where you want to stay. For example - Hotels in New York City.
▪ You can also enter - Hotels Near Me. Google will display the hotels closest to your location.
▪ Within the search results, scroll to the hotel results box.
▪ To see all hotel results, either: Enter your dates or at the bottom of the search box, tap or click the link.
Narrow your hotel search
After searching for a hotel, along the top:
▪ Adjust your dates.
▪ Use the filters to narrow your search. You can filter by price, occupancy, user rating, hotel class, and amenities.
▪ Use the map to see the location and other hotels in the area.
Google Hotel Booking
▪ Select a hotel.
▪ Tap or click Book a room.
▪ Verify your dates and other info. Then choose a booking option.
▪ By clicking on the “view prices” button, you will be forwarded onto a booking site where you can complete the reservation for the hotel deal found on Google Hotel Search.
▪ Complete the transaction on the hotel or travel agency's website (which are linked to Google Hotels)
FYI -Some hotels and travel agencies let you complete your booking directly on Google.
Shop for last minute hotels by city, brand, hotel name or near by location & book the cheapest hotel room & suites available that meet your needs. Explore Google Hotels Search to find and book your hotel reservation.
Reserve accommodation for your business travel with world's top hotel chains and brands like Wyndham Hotels and Resorts, Marriott Hotels, Choice Hotels, Hilton Hotels, Sheraton, Hyatt Hotels, Westin, Accor Hotels , Radisson, Four Seasons, InterContinental Hotels, Holiday Inn, Best Western Hotels, Shangri-La & OYO Rooms.