How to use Trivago™ to book a hotel?
Trivago is an Expedia Group majority owned leading online search engine, specializing with internet-related services and products in the hotel, lodging and metasearch fields. Trivago is available in more than fifty countries around the world. It registers more than 55 million searches a year as part of its services to offer a range of booking options. Trivago offers latest in travel search services with its innovative technology.
We could say that it is an alternative to hotel search engines such as Google Hotels, TripAdvisor, HotelsCombined, Kayak Hotels, Skyscanner, Momondo, HotelTonight, Hotwire and similar platforms, with which Trivago tries to compete.
Trivago Last-Minute Hotel Deals
Does Trivago search for last minute hotel deals? - Absolutely!
Hotels want and need to get a full occupancy. Unsold rooms and people canceling their hotel reservation at the last minute speak for a financial loss, and it is therefore not uncommon to see a markdown room pricing when a hotel has not reached its expected quota.
There are several benefits to making hotel bookings at the last minute. Reduced rates, upgraded room, you can also save more by booking last-minute flights with your hotel, which can give you additional savings as a package deal.
If you are up for taking a little risk in order to score major last-minute hotel deals, consider the ‘non-refundable’ option instead of picking hotels with free cancellation. Non-refundable bookings tend to be cheaper because they, on the other hand, are less risky for hotels than free cancellation bookings.
How to Search for Hotel on Trivago?
▪ Go to www.Trivago.com
▪ In the search bar, enter hotels in the city or region where you want to stay.
▪ You can also search by a landmark - ie. Walt Disney World Resort
▪ Trivago Hotels Near Me - search option is also available by entering - Use My Current Location in the search bar.
▪ Within the Trivago hotel search results, you can navigate by hotel list option as well as by interactive map view.
▪ To see more Trivago hotel results, enter the next page on the bottom of the page for another set of 25 hotels.
Narrow your hotel search
After searching for a hotel, along the top:
▪ Confirm your hotel search results dates are correct or adjust them if necessary.
▪ Use the filters to narrow your search. You can filter by price, occupancy, accommodation, user rating, hotel class, and amenities.
▪ Use the map to see the location and other hotels in the area.
Trivago Hotel Booking
▪ Select a hotel.
▪ Tap or click View Deal.
▪ Verify your dates and other info. Then choose a booking option.
▪ By clicking on the “view deal” button, you will be forwarded onto a booking site where you can complete the reservation for the hotel deal found on the Trivago website.
▪ Complete the transaction on the hotel or travel agency's website (which are linked to Trivago)
FYI - Trivago does not faciliate booking on its website.
Compare BusinessHotels vs. Trivago
♦ Start your - CHEAP HOTELS NEAR ME - search by entering your destination city in the "Where to?" and then select your dates.
♦ Options for your selected city will come up. On result page use the filter option to select hotel by name, brand, neighborhood or price. In many cities we have discounts when booking in the same day. ie. Booking for a hotel tonight.
♦ Get all the savings from Business Hotels by booking cheapest hotel deals online, often at lower rates, when compared to the hotel metasearch engine Trivago™.
Reserve accommodation for your business travel with world's top hotel chains and brands like Wyndham Hotels and Resorts, Marriott Hotels, Choice Hotels, Hilton Hotels, Sheraton, Hyatt Hotels, Westin, Accor Hotels , Radisson, Four Seasons, InterContinental Hotels, Holiday Inn, Best Western Hotels, Shangri-La & OYO Rooms.