Boutique Hotel Deals & Reservations
Search for Boutique Hotel Deals
▪ Start your - BOUTIQUE HOTELS NEAR ME - search by entering your destination city in the "Where to?" and then select your date.
▪ Cheap hotels near me - Choose for hotels & motels near your current location in the search bar.
▪ Within the search results, you can navigate by hotel list option as well as by interactive map view.
▪ Click on the tab - Recommended and the top-rated hotels will prepopulate on top of the results
Narrow your search
After searching for a hotel, along the top:
▪ Confirm your hotel search results dates are correct or adjust them if necessary.
▪ Use the filters to narrow your search. You can filter by price, occupancy, accommodation type, user rating, hotel class, and amenities.
▪ For deeper discounts look for secret hotel deals if available. (Preffered Banner)
▪ Preffered Hotel Rates are available to BusinessHotels.com individuals who can unlock them by email registration.
▪ Use the map to see the location and other hotels in the area.
Book Your Hotel Room!
▪ Select a hotel, motel or other alternative accommodations that suits your needs.
▪ Tap or click Choose.
▪ Verify your hotel room and other info. Then choose a booking option.
▪ Complete the transaction on check out page.
Disclosure - *Discounts for last minute rooms and prices are subject to availability at the time of Booking and only available at participating hotels.
What are Boutique Hotels?
In the last one decade the rise of boutique hotels has made a huge impression on the hotel industry and is still making it. These boutique hotels are now operating in every major or small city whether it is
Dubai or any part of the world. This idea of boutique hotels basically existed from early 1980s. Initially, these boutique hotels were also known as "designer" or "lifestyle" hotels. The Bedford in Union Square, San Francisco hotel was the first to get this label of "boutique hotel". Now days, everyone is trying to call their hotel a boutique hotel but generally, a boutique hotel is one which is relatively smaller, and envisioned with the purpose of serving their personal customers rather than others. The characterization of boutique hotel as per most of the travel and tour agents and Hotel Booking Websites of this type is, it is a hotel which do not have more than 75 rooms and the aim of this hotel is to make your stay as pleasant as possible. The blast in the numbers of boutique hotels has brought confusion as more and more internal hotel owners are opening their own chain of boutique hotels. Most famous are Kimpton hotels.
After the huge popularity of New York's The NoMad Hotel, many boutique hotels have come into presence all around the world especially in the urban area cities in terms of tourism or around them. Let's take Las Vegas as an example. Till some time back, it was very hard to find one boutique hotel there but now boutique hotels are seen in every second street and what's more, sizable hotels are also converting themselves into a boutique hotel. These large Las Vegas boutique hotels are gaining more popularity there as the rents are high and small boutique hotels are not workable often. In last five years or so, many boutique hotels have gained huge popularity in Las Vegas and some of them are Waldorf Astoria, Nobu Hotel, The Cosmopolitan and the Artisan Hotel.
In our second example, Miami, every type of boutique hotel can promise you a success. Probably, this is the reason why there is a huge variety and numerous of boutique hotels to choose from. One of the Miami Beach most popular boutique hotels is called The Miami Beach EDITION and it is situated next to the beach. The hotels that have been inducted as boutique hotel very recently are The Setai, an oasis of tranquility amidst the vibrant energy of South Beach and Adult-Only Blanc Kara Hotel.
The Rise Of The Boutique Hotel in US
The interesting fact about boutique hotels is that the boutique hotels of North America are slightly bigger than the boutique hotels all around the world and this is because of the fact that rates are higher there. But still the boutique hotels are very famous in America.
It is estimated that as the tourism sector will grow the hotel industry especially the boutique hotel industry will also luxuriate and also the fact that the big hoteliers have initiated their expression of interest in boutique hotels, will help this industry flourish for many years to come.
Searching for the closest last minute hotels near you under $100, $60 or even hotels under $50? We'll help you get deep discounts on budget hotel rooms ! We provide a great selection of nearby hotels. Whether you need a hotel in Las Vegas, Singapore, New York City or hundreds of other cities, we help you find the best deals near where you need to stay.
Travelers can get amazing hotel savings with incredible deals at top-rated hotels on their unsold hotel rooms, often with lower unpublished hotel rates than hotel meta-search engines like: Google Hotels, TripAdvisor, HotelsCombined, Kayak Hotels, Skyscanner, Trivago, Momondo and similar platforms.
Top Chain Hotels
Enjoy discounts on last-minute hotel deals and discounts for business or leisure travel at hotels from brands such as like Wyndham Hotels, Marriott Hotels, Choice Hotels, Sheraton, Hyatt Hotels, Westin, Radisson, Four Seasons Hotels, InterContinental Hotels, Holiday Inn, Best Western Hotels, Shangri-La, OYO Rooms and Hilton Hotels Nearby.